MENU

Friday, August 6, 2010

Dupe of a dupe for the Miley Cryrus Music video "Can't be tamed"








Eyes: Lime Crime Mermaid, MAC Feline eye khol, MAC How Zat e/s, MAC Vanilla E/s, MAC Crystal avalanche e/s, Generic light blue E/s from 120 palette, Dior show mascara, NYX Glamour lashes

Brows: MAC Wedge E/s, Laura Geller Brow tamer



Eyes:
I prepped the eyes with (sadly the only one I have at the moment) The Lauren Luke eyeshadow primer that can be found in her eyeshadow palettes. Next with a domed blending brush I took Mermaid eyeshadow and applied it all over my lid and crease, as well as underneath the eye and extending it out to make a pointed shape.

I then used Feline pencil and made a messy line on upper an lower lash lines and winged the top out just a bit. I then smudged it out with a pencil brush and extended the wing. With the same brush I used to put mermaid on I took How Zat and put it all over my lid, and anywhere I smudged the Feline eye khol, and blended it in with the mermaid.

Using a fluffy brush for highlighting I took vanilla and blended out just the outer parts of the eye shadow and took it into the outer corner as well. I then took Crystal avalanche and put it right underneath as a brow bone highlight. After I took the light blue color and blended the mermaid eyeshadow under the shape of the eyeshadow to create a gradient effect.

The last step was to line the water line with feline, add my mascara to both bottom and top lashes, and add the falsies.


As I mentioned in the title this is a dupe of a dupe. "Misscheivous" From Youtube duped this look orginally from the Miley Cyrus look in the Misic Video " Can't be tamed". I just followed her directions and used my own products ( what I had) and re- re created it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment