MENU

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Telephone, M-M-My Telephone.....


Hello, Hello Babies I couldn't think of a thing, So This is me trying to make the intro sound cool... The intro sound cool... The intro sound cool...
Enough of that! As evident i have no future in the music industry, especially writing it.... Any who I personally LOVE Lady Gaga! I love everything. The music, makeup, and the style ( some of the style..). So I though why not do a look inspired by her, one that is in my head that I know what the makeup looks like ( so I don't have to get off my butt and get my laptop, Lazy..) So t
he Telephone Look of Lady Gaga where she had just poisoned everyone in the diner, and her and Beyonce are tearing up that diner with all the American flag stuff on.. Ya know what I mean?


Anyway This one is for Lady Gaga and all her Gaganess....
Oh This is the "More" Neutral Version... ( i.e minus the giant star)





PRODUCTS:
Eyes:

Lauren Luke Primer in White/ Nude
MAC Vanilla
MAC Wedge
Lauren Luke Shimmery White
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Feline Eye Khol
Dior Show Mascara
Buxom Gel liner in Suede

Brows:
MAC Omega
Laura Gellar brow tamer

WHAT TO DO??

Prime your whole entire eye with Primer. Next I took a flat shader brush, and took Vanilla eyeshadow ( Off white) and put it over the area where you just applied your primer! Then I took a blending brush and took wedge and placed the shadow in my crease to create a Natural defined eye.
Next part is the trickest, I took a bent liner brush and any black gel liner, and line it like you normally would but a tad thicker. Then make an over exaggerated wing on the eyeliner and connect it back to the original line. Then you line just in the inner corner like picture above in a triangle way.. Hard to explain! Then I took feline and lined my waterline and did a messy lining on the bottom. Taking a smudge brush I smudged out the messy liner and made it look more appropriate ( Don't know the word :/ ) and connected by smudging the liner to connect the liner from the outer corner to the inner corner.
Next I applied on coat of my current mascara, on both top and bottom lashes. To finish the look I took a shimmery white eyeshadow and put it under my brow bone and in the inner corner to highlight those areas :) And of course I had to make a fake beauty mark where Lady gaga has one in real life, and I just took a semi dry eyeliner in a dark brown corner and put a dot near my eye.

Viola!!

Tell me what your favorite Lady Gaga look is, and also outfit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment