MENU

Monday, January 17, 2011

NARS Rated R Eyeshadow Duo Swatches

So I picked up this Duo* on Saturday when I went to Sephora with my Friend. I had been wanting to try it for a long time because the colors scream me!! It was love at first swatch.. It is soooo pigmented and the colors are beautiful! They are kinda powdery in the sense that when you take a brush to either one a fair amount of product comes around where you put the brush and you loose enough for a good swatch :( But I love it, it is my Baby. The colors are bam in your face, and the amount is great for the price!




                                                        One swipe people, ONE swipe :O   *Falls over and dies*

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those colors are AMAZING. I wouldn't be able to use those shades (because I wouldn't be able to make them look as fantastic as they do look) but DAMN.

    AWESOME swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NARS eyeshadows! Rated R is one of their most popular duos - such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping to see a tutorial using this ;)
    Absolutely beautiful...will be purchasing in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how irridescent the colours are too! Really powerful and bright love them! (Just a side note it's a duo not a quad which is four :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, thanks for pointing that out!! I would have never noticed that :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I'm so glad I ordered this. Waiting *impatiently* for it to arrive. I got it for 15.50 with a voucher! And now I've found your blog too, bonus! x

    ReplyDelete