MENU

Friday, December 23, 2011

GUYS PLEASE READ THIS AT THE TOP!!


GUYS I SWITCHED MY BLOG NAME AND IT WONT LET ME POST THINGS TO YOU GUYS. YOU HAVE TO RE-FOLLOW ME OTHERWISE YOU WONT GET MY POSTS ANYMORE! PLEASE DO IT UNTIL I CAN FIGURE IT OUT!!
THANK YOU
1-13-12


 
    Oh my goodness guys! I am actually going to Europe this summer. I am dying!!! I have wanted to go forever!! And it is finally happening! I have no clue how long we are staying there but, I can imagine It would be somewhere from one week to two weeks. We would be going to Germany, and France definitely.. and possibly England ( its still up in the air because the Olympics are in England next year!). 
    I have a friend, Ashley, who is coming with me, along with my parents. I have a couple goals before I go there. And I have a couple goals that I would like to accomplish while there.
Some things that I would like to get done before the trip include the following:
      1. Become slightly more tan. Right now.. honestly I am about NW7.. so my goal is to be   
          about NW17ish, In MAC shading.
      2. Get even more "fit". By that I mean really tone up my body. I have a pretty toned 
          stomach, but I want it even more toned. I want to be "fit" for those European boys ;)
      3. Develop a better sense of fashion, and become comfortable with myself.
 Those are my big goals that I want to accomplish before the fact. During our trip.. I want to accomplish these things ( From my bucket list!):

  1. Dance Under the Eiffel Tower.
  2.  Eat macaroons at a French Café.
  3. Kiss a French boy.
  4. Go visit Versailles.
  5. Visit the Louvre.
  6. Hold a conversation with someone fluent in French.
  7. Visit a German castle.
  8. Go on a date with a German ;)
  9. Go to the Black Forest.
  10. Have a summer "thing" with some European guy.
  11. Shop in France/ Germany/ England.
  12. Go to Buckingham Palace.
  13. Ride on a double Decker bus.
  14. Make British friends.
  15. Vlog everyday.
That is my very long list of things that I want to do in these countries! I'm so excited. I want to have fun, I want to be spontaneous, and do something unexpected. I want to remember this trip for the rest of my life.
   If anyone ( Because I know at least one person is from Germany, and one is from France that follow my blog.. and I have a few English followers as well.) has any recommendations as to what I should do in your country? I would love to know!! I'm so excited. If you have any restaurant suggestions, I would love to hear them too!! If you have any places I should check out as far as shopping goes, that would also be greatly appreciated!
Thank you guys!
And when I do go... look out for a HUGE giveaway! 
I will probably post a Christmas day look today or tomorrow!
And Merry Eve of Christmas Eve!!

Salut!
xx
Megan




1 comment:

  1. Vous parlez francais? Moi aussi! Un peu:)I hope to be in France soon!

    ReplyDelete