MENU

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Mermaids Chair


A look *Gasp*!! I did this orginally for my " Around the World" series but I think it turned out more ethereal and mermadish.  I love how this looked on blue eyes, so if you have blue or grey eyes this would look great on you! And sorry bout my brows.. they look kinda crazy in the pictures :P
Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Glitter Bonding Shadow Insurance
MAC She who Dares Green
LORAC Green Room
Wet' N 'Wild Silver from Night Elf palette
Wet' N 'Wild Grey/blue/ purple in Greed Palette
MAC Smoke and Diamonds
MAC Mont Black
Stila Cloud
Milani Green Eye Pencil
Tarina Tarantino Mascara









1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I love this look so much! Absolutely stunning! (P.S. on my blog I gave you an award :D)

    ReplyDelete