MENU

Friday, August 20, 2010

Autumn Serinade EOTD





So I did this today Inspired by the weather and season coming up!! That of course would be fall. For me Fall is my all time favorite season, because I love Halloween! I did this a fun everyday look for fall. It is easily wearable ( Minus the crescent moon jewel, But If you rock it all the more power to you!). Also if you have Blue eyes this would look amazing on you!

Products:

Lauren Luke Primer
MAC Amber Lights
MAC Cranberry
MAC Beauty Marked
MAC Henna
MAC Blanc Type
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
MAC Black line Eye pencil
Dior Show Mascara
Optional Crescent Moon jewel


Breakdown:
* Broken Record* Put on an eyeshadow base, and put Amber Lights all over the eye lid and crease. Make sure you make a defined angle for the eyeshadow shape. Next just take Cranberry and add it just into the outer crease, blend colors together. Taking Beauty Marked Eyeshadow use a pencil brush and place it in the outer "V". Make sure not to over blend the color. I used a lip brush surprisingly for the next step. I took Henna and placed it over top of the crease eyeshadow right on the top! Blend quite a bit, but still make it stand out ( you know what I mean??). I also took Henna and put it under on my lower lash line.
My same old, same old eyeliner routine... Take the Trooper liner and line your upper lash line making a slight wing. Last steps were taking the Black line pencil, which is a black with a mysterious gold sparkle in it, and lined my waterline. Finally Add you favorite Mascara!


Viola, your done :)

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment