MENU

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hot mess? Unexpected Queen of Hearts with a twist??




Not really sure what to think of this? I posted this on a forum titling it "Big Fat Fail" and everyone seamed to disagree. So I give you this, take of it what you will and just a little heads up * Near the top of my eyebrow the part with eyeshadow that looks kinda wonky it is because That is my actual eyebrow. The eyeshadow has "invading" my eyebrows designated area, and that is how it responded to me putting eyeshadow there. As if to say "haha Megan, I am going to screw up this look because you brought a trespasser into my domain"*
So I will do a breakdown of what I used might do a full one.

Eyes:
Lauren Luke primer ( base)
120 Palette E/s in Silver, Grey, Black ( On lid/ in crease/ Blended into a cat shape)
MUFE E/s in #311 ( swept above the black)
MAC Dangerzone Trio ( Red swept on top of MUFE e/s, and under the black on lower lash line)
Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper ( Upper lashline that extends to the end of the eyeshadow)
MAC Feline Eye Khol ( Lower lashline and water line smudged)
Dior Show Mascara ( On lashes durr :P)

* For the little weird shape on the lower lashline I made an "L" shape and curled it up into a circular shape. Then I outlined some of it with the trooper liner*

No comments:

Post a Comment