MENU

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fire In Her Eyes...





I was soo inspired by all of the Fyrinnae colors that I had recently gotten... I started playing around with some colors that I thought would look nice on blue eyes, since I have blue eyes, and I came up with this! I was (and am still) amazed with the sparkles and shimmer, and duochrome in these lovelies!! And get this NO pixie Epoxy! Can you Imagine what this would look like with Pixie Epoxy?!?! It would blow your freakin' mind!!


Products used:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX jumbo pencil in milk
  • MAC Vanilla E/s
  • MAC Omega
  • Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica
  • Fyrinnae Dark Magik
  • MUFE Aqua Eyes Liner in black
  • Dior Dior show mascara


Have a great Sunday!!
Au Avior, Madame's, Monsieur's, and Mademoiselle's!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, with your blue eyes this is so vibrant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA that is GORGEOUS! One of the shadows I ordered the other day was Dark Magick (I think, lol) I can't wait to get it and use it with Pyromantic Erotica! :D I too have blue eyes and it makes yours glow so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! And I was surprised how beautiful it turned out, as a combo!! It rocks! Especially with blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got the most amazing eyelashes ever!! I'm mega jealous :(

    I love the orange, it makes your blue eyes stand out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just came across your blog. You have great swatches and I love the way you do your makeup. You're very pretty. Plus you have very good taste in makeup! I've enjoyed going back and looking at your old posts and I look forward to the new ones. I hope this doesn't come off as rude or anything but I can't believe you are only 15!

    ReplyDelete