MENU

Friday, February 18, 2011

World Series: Cairo, Egypt




Hello Everyone! This is the first installment in my "World Series". First stop Egypt! When I think of Egypt I think of really awesome eyeliner, as I assume that is a stereo type I went on with my notion. I think I achieved my goal pretty well! You guys still have some days left to vote on which one I do next! Please vote! I also wanted to say that I have really been enjoying the T.V Show Dexter. I mean I really like it! I have a four day weekend this weekend, so I hope all of you have as good of a weekend I as will!
Products:
MAC E/s in Hey
MAC Pigment in Blondes Gold
Fyrinnae Beholder
Suds N Sass E/s in Haystack
NYX E/s in Smokie Mountain
MAC Superslick Eyeliner in Gold
Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
Make Up Forever Aqua Eye liner in 0L
Tarina Tarantino Fleur de lash Mascara in Black Opal

~Megan
xxx









3 comments:

  1. I watched the whole first season of Dexter online in like.. the shortest time possible ^^ Havent gotten further but I really enjoyed it a lot!

    Beautiful make up always! Really love the eyeshadow with your eye color & the contrast of the strong black liner with your light iris!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second season!! You should watch it if you liked the first season!!
    And Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete