MENU

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wet N Wild Cool As A Cucumber Trio Swatches


Bonjour Mes Amies!
Today I bring to you swatches of the new Wet N Wild palettes! I only got the ones that grabbed my eyes, I like cucumbers, and cool colors so I thought why not? I think that Wet N Wild is the best drugstore brand out there besides NYX... unfortunately I have not had the chance to try some European Drugstore brands yet and I soon hope to!
I took multiple swatch pictures and in different lights, angles, and places to make sure that I got the true colors of the palette. I think I like this quad the best for lighter eyes especially blue, but I think it will work on all eye colors!
(P.S.. I think the last picture captures the colors most true to real life!)










1 comment:

  1. Actually I have been on a little wnw craze lately. As I'm German we happen to have the tiniest &oldest range of wnw products you can imagine here, only occasionally available in small scruffy supermarkets in the most random places. lol.
    Well not only is shopping for wnw an adventure this way :D the eyeshadows are also really worth it, I got several singles &trios (old packaging, some past LEs in the US & permanent here)& I am absolutely impressed!

    It is just lovely when you get awesome quality for little money in the drugstore sometimes! And though I absolutely can't complain about the ranges here, shopping in another country is always uuüberexciting! :D The farthest beauty stores Ive been to were in the UK.. and I miss it, haha.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete