MENU

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Selfish Saturdays?!: Get To Know Me Better






Bonjour! So I thought, hey why not reveal somethings about myself to you all to connect on a different level you know? Anyways, this will be called "Selfish Saturday's", but to counteract the selfishness I will be doing a "Share the love Sunday. 
To vent a little,I wanted to share that I have been feeling a little like Alice in Wonderland for the past couple weeks, and I don't know why. I have kinda been digging the Vintage-Gothic style that Alice and wonderland kind of has too. This brings up fashion, and If you know me I am the kind of person who is "fashionable", at all. I rock the sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes look all year round. Though I do have a fashionable conscious. I have a very definite vision of what I love clothing wise in my head but it doesn't translate at all to my actual body. With that confession aside that I hardly think anyone will understand I am doing a 15 question tag ( I have no clue where it is from, but I found it online and fancied it)!




1. What do you think you can do but can't?
          
        Well, I like to think I am a good at time management, but in all actuality I am horrid at it! nothing else too exciting!


2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?


             Nuclear. I always want to say NucULAR. Never fails, despite my first language being English :)

3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?



          I was a 90's kid, and I had a lot. Scooby Doo, Sponge-Bob, Ahh Real Monsters, Franklin, Little Bear, The Wild Thornberries, Blue's Clue's, Sesame Street, Barney, The Winx Club, The powerpuff girls.. I can go on!

4. What are your virtues and vices?



           Virtues: Organization, Makeup, Being Sympathetic, and having a great imagination 
 Vices: Cleaning, Time management, using sarcasm

5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?



              All you need is love 

                   ♡

6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?



          I don't really know... Probably in a time where everything was innocent and untainted.. Like the 1700's or 1600's in a setting like Red Riding Hood. Or maybe in the 50's specifically in Louisiana living in a big plantation house.

7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?

         
          As I said before I like to "dream" shop in my head, so in my head Urban Outfitters, and Topshop.... Realistically Victoria's Secret, and anywhere that sells Vigoss jeans!

8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?



        I actually have a really good memory... I was at home, doing Homework. Fun stuff.

9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain? 



          I do but when I wake up and have the dream, I remember if it was reoccurring... but after it slips my mind. I think my last one involved a person of interest...

10. What's your horoscope?



          Pisces... and it describes me to a tee!

11. What does your dream bedroom look like?

         
           A vintagey-Gothic- Dreamy room... Mostly huge, with a balcony, and one that leads to the woods!

12. What position do you sleep in?



               I am a side sleeper, but I also sometimes sleep on my stomach. Sometimes half and Half.

13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?



          Dimitri Belovik from Vampire Academy, and the Edward Cullen FROM THE BOOK, not Robert Pattison... I also love Kalona from the House of Night series... Oh and Alexander from Vampire Kisses... I'm done now.

14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?



          Nothing, bare foot. But on my toes I have OPI's Funky Dunky.

15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us! 



        I have been told I have lovely hand writing and I will show you soon if you want to see it!




Have a lovely Saturday 
XOX
Megan







1 comment:

  1. I love that you read the House of Night books..I love them even though I'm way too old for them, lol! Have you read Vampire Academy? At first I figured it'd be a rip-off of the HoN books but when I got over that I read the whole series and really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete