MENU

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feelin' Beachy


      I haven't really been feeling beachy, but it has been quite hot around here, and all I have been hearing about lately is how people are going to the beach -__- I am content with my porcelain-esque skin, so no beach for me!  Excuse my eyebrows too, I am trying to grow a part of them out, so don't mind the long hair randomly poking out of my brow. I was originally going too do a "Greece" inspired look.. but I didn't think it quite hit the standard. What colors do you think of when you think of greece? Well, I hope you all have a lovely day wherever in the world you are.. and I will talk to you again soon because I have to get some of my Glamour Doll Eyes swatches up!
~Au Avoir 
Products Used:
MAC Henna E/s
Urban Decay Smog
Glamour Doll Eyes The perfect cure
Urban Decay Shattered
Wet N Wild " blue have me at hello" turquoise 
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 0L
Tarina Tarantino Fleur De Lash








1 comment: