MENU

Friday, December 24, 2010

TAG: From Hebridean Sprite!!

1. Why did you create the blog?
Because I constantly kept watching Makeup Gurus on YT make really awesome unique makeup looks and I would always wish I could do that. So one Day I tried and it ended up being not so bad. I decided to record this journey of experimentation by using a blog, and maybe showing people some tips!
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Usually more creative Makeup themed blogs! I also follow people that love those indie makeup brands and always have great, accurate, up to date swatches of the newest goodies! Vegan food blogs are also on my blog roll :)

3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
Personally Makeup Forever is a great brand that I am never disappointed with. I love them <3 I also love Fyrinnae and Revlon!

4. A favourite clothing brand?
Probably Old Navy. I really like simple, basic things that are classic and go with anything. Old navy is great for that, and all there clothes are soft and fit me very well!

5. What make-up products are essential for you?
Okay here we go!
For Foundation/ concealer would be MUFE HD, or Mat velvet foundation and Kat Von D Tattoo concealer. For Primer I would say Smashbox photofinish or MUFE HD. For Mascara PH Organic Wear and eyeliner Kat Von D Tattoo liner! Blush = MAC Dainty, and for Lipbalm it would be EOS products! Need them all!

6. What's your favourite colour?
Purple! I love it, eat it, breathe it, and love it again! It has been by favorite since I have been 10!
7. What's your favourite perfume?
OOhh toughy! I love these three equally: Vera Wang Flower Princess, 100% Love for her, and Gwen Stefani's "G".
8. What's the film you liked the most?
Big Fish!! I love that movie sooooo much!!
9. What countries would you like to go to?
A lot!! I haven't left the United States, not even to the Bahamas or anything! I have a list of 21 Countries that I want to visit and I doubt you would want to read them all!

Tagging onward!
I tag:
ItsMeMichaela
Lady In A Top Hat
and
anyone else that wants to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment