MENU

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Give Meh Silver, Blue, and Gold the colors of the sky I'm told...

Finally catching up on my blog posts! * Jazz hands* and I did this last weekend when I was trying to be excited about where we were going but... I wasn't really. Sports Authority is really my cup of tea, so when I walk in there body builders are looking at me like "why on earth are you wearing that much makeup in here?". Needless to say I felt a little bit out of my element! But after we went to a really nice creole place for dinner and I got complimented on my Eye makeup :P I also tried Viva Glam Gaga gloss on the lips, opinions? And excuse the hair!!
Well here is the break down:
Face:
HD Primer
MUFE Mat Velvet
Kat Von D Tattoo concealer
MAC MSFN in Light
MAC Moon river MSF blush duo

Eyes:
MAC Henna E/s
MAC Cocomotion Pigment
MAC Strike a pose E/s
MAC Aquadesiac E/s
MAC Suave Intentions E/s
UD Aquarius E/s
MAC Feline Eye Khol
Dior Dior Show Mascara

Lips:
MAC Viva glam Gaga lipgloss


Bonus!! New makeup storage that I had to have at Pier 1 !!


Au Avouir!

No comments:

Post a Comment