MENU

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Napolean Perdis Dramatic Eyeshadow Quad Review


Packaging:
So this packaging is very appealing due to the sultry woman on the packing, but It very much so reminds me of a chanel quad maybe a little more of a rectangle shape and the clasp is kind of stiff to open, because it is a very hard plastic. It is semi compact so you could definitely throw this into a purse... not so much a clutch.
Price:
The price if I remember correctly was around 32$- 38$. Was this palette worth that in my opinion, No not even close. If I made this ( based on everything) I would price it around 15$-20$.
Quality/ Pigmentation:
The quality of this palette is meh... It isn't great but it isn't that bad. The pigments swatched over primer ( above) is about average. The eyeshadows look almost identical to Chanel ones ( not the color, but the shape) and the pigmentation is okay swatched on your hand, but on your eye the pigmentation quite frankly is kinda sucky. I will have to try other primers with it on my eye but I was seriously disapointed! As for the individual eyeshadows my favorite is the black. Soft, smooth, and so black its blue. The white color is a silvery/ greyed/ white... hard to describe. The purple is a cool mid toned purple with blue undertones to it. The blue shade is a darker bright midnight blue? Get that analogy? It is very close to Blue flame but less dark.

Overall:
Overall I would rate this a C. I probably wouldn't have wasted my money if I knew the pigmentation on my lids would be so bleh ( the black is the best one!!). I will give it another try but I wouldn't waste your money if you don't absolutely NEED it. You can get this @ Ulta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment