MENU

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bobbi Brown Corrector Concealer Review!


Bonjour!
This past weekend I went to Sephora, and noticed that they finally have a section of Bobbi Brown. Since I got their early enough, practically no one was in the store so I got the pleasure of looking around the new stand, by my self, without other people hovering over me waiting for me too leave so they can look!  I was so excited about this, mostly because of the fact I wanted to try Bobbi Browns face products because they look light enough for me! I was completely right! Unfortunately the one thing I really wanted to try was the skin foundation, they only had the second lightest shade, porcelain. For me I am definitely Alabaster because of the fact that all of Bobbi Browns face products tend to lean more yellow. Since I am textbook cool, I would definitely be Alabaster which has some yellow in to counteract redness, but has the right amount of pink to work. In the concealer it is all different. The one i ended up picking up is the one in porcelain Bisque. This has pink undertones in it, as you can see in pictures below, and since my arm is basically even skin (meaning no splotches of red/pink/discoloration) it shows a tad bit off in color, but still a good match. On my actual face it's gorgeous! matches really nicely, and since it is a corrector concealer it counteracts all the colors you don't want on your face, like red for spots, and blues and purples for under eye areas. I find that i like this more for spots and blemishes more than on the under eyes, because it creases on me because it is pretty full coverage. The concealer itself is very creamy and pigmented. I would say depending on how much you use it is a medium coverage to very full coverage concealer. I think this is great for us cool, incredibly pale skinned people. I think guys could get away with wearing this even because Bobbi brown designed this to blend perfectly into peoples skin tone. Because in all truth no one has completely pink undertones. Even if you are super cool toned like me, you still have some yellow pigment in your skin. I love this concealer and this has replaced my favorite concealer.. which is the Kat Von D tattoo concealer in Porcelain.






No comments:

Post a Comment