MENU

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Suds n Sass Autumn Kit Swatches :)

So Today in the mail I found the most amazing little package! When I opened the mailer there was a cute little package wrapped in clear plastic candy corn, tied with a bow :) When I opened it was was first off excited because I got Halloween/ Autumn themed makeup!! And second there was a pumpkin that held everything! That rocked my world for 5 minutes, then I opened up the Makeup! The company let me say is very nice, because they took the time to write a letter saying how appreciative they were, and they gave me 10% off of the next purchase! The colors are amazingly pigmented, and the glosses smell perfect to the scent they claim to be!! Order from them Now!! Here


TOP TO BOTTOM:Black base, Wet, Pixie Epoxy, Too Faced Shadow Insurance ( for all of them)



Look that I did to show off the colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment