MENU

Monday, August 16, 2010

High School Orientation FOTD

So on Friday I had my High school orientation... That went over like a ton of bricks! First off a little while back I went to Sephora and got the NARS Sheer matte in Siberia, and in simple words it oxidized on me :( In other words, for some reason it turned orange!! I had to think.. was it the primer? Did I use a primer? Was it just my new concealer?? Or was my skin the problem? Anyways I ended up powdering my face to the MAX to get it to look more natural. I still think it looks a tad orangey ompalompaish in the pictures :/
Any who.. I did a simple winged eyeliner look with a bold red lip to still make a defined statement. * By the way the orientation sucked!*

Face:
Primer??
NARS Sheer Matte foundation in Siberia
MUFE Full cover Concealer in #1 ( to pink for me :( )
Physicians Formula talc free powder in green
MAC MSFN In Light
N.Y.C translucent face powder
MAC Dainty mineralize Blush
Shimmery white Eyeshadow for a highlight

Eyes:
Too faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow
MAC Wedge Eyeshadow
Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Maya
MAC Fascinating Eye Khol
Dior Show Mascara

Lips:
Lip Balm
MAC Culture Class Lipstick

**Bonus**
Picture of my Schedule for the 2010-2011 school year :)


Picture of the map of my new school, which looks oddly like a bee hive from the picture!!
And it will be fun to find all my classes.... Sarcasm.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment