MENU

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Corpse Awakening





So today I decided to play with my newly received Archetype Pigment Samples!
The colors are gorgeous!! Some of the darker colors look kind of muddy wet, but the other colors look more beautiful wet! I also might add that though my brows always look "red" tinted in pretty much all of my pictures I am not a natural red head, for I am Blonde! I tend to enhance all of the pictures I take on iphoto to make the colors I wear POP but the down side is ginger looking brows :/ Oh well!
Products used:
Archetype corpse Candle - Lid
Archetype Dark gift- Crease
Archetype Glass coffin- Lightly brushed over crease, and on the lower lashline
Make Up Forever Eyeshadow in #92- Inner Crease
Dior Dior Show Mascara
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
MAC Feline Eye Khol

Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment