MENU

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Double Rainbow!!


Bonjour! I did this for the enjoyment of the people I would encounter at target! I did get some smiles so maybe it worked? And I wanted to tell you all that I am going to bleach my hair Swedish Blonde! And That is my natural color so, yeah! I am German, and Swedish so I have pale features :) Have a great day My lovelies! And I am going to be doing a Halloween look soon with wax and liquid latex!

Breakdown:

Face:
HD Primer
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Porcelian
MUFE Mat velvet + Foundation in #15
Physicians Formula Talc free powder in soft green
MAC MSFN in light

Eyes:
WnW Lust Palette
MAC Red in dangerzone trio
MAC Off the page E/s
MAC Bright Sunshine E/s
MAC Swimming E/s
MAC Strike a pose E/s
Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper
Dior Dior show Mascara

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment