MENU

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

..... While Visions Of Sugarplums Danced In Their Head...





Second Installment of My Christmas series! Inspired by that lovely song that we love to listen to around this time of year! "....While visions of Sugarplums danced in their head..". I am making some cookies tomorrow and will be sure to take pictures and put it up with the next Christmas themed Eye look I do! I am also swapping for some of the new WnW holiday palettes because let's face it, I am a sucker for holiday themed makeup. Or rather themed makeup in general. What do you guys want for X-mas? Hanukkah? Kwanzaa?

Products used:
LA Splash Nude Diamond E.s
Wet N Wild Lust Palette ( Almost all of the colors!)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner In Trooper
MAC Fascinating E.k
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I really am digging this christmas looks series you've got going on! So cool! (I knew I should have picked up the Lust palette!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks!! I love Christmas so it just seamed like the right thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impeccable blending! I like the purple tones.

    superslickgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete