MENU

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tarte For True blood LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint


I literally just got these babies in the mail. So first up in the line up of True Blood products is the lip tint. This lip tint, or lip stain, is a gorgeous color. It is a warm toned red with a golden overlay? In the package it doesn't look gold, but on the lips you can definitely tell that it posesses a golden kind of over lay. It isn't all the red on the lips, but when you layer it you can definitely achieve that red lip. This color reminds me kind of how MAC's Viva glam cyndi is... it looks red in the tube but it instead gives a strawberry look to the lips. Like all of Tarte's Lip tint's this one has a minty smell and feel to the lips. Overall if you really like Tarte's lip tints I would recommend this one. I am going to be wearing this all the time. I love this color, and I was hoping it would be exactly this, I'm so excited that it meet that dream.  Get it while you can!! So worth it! The texture is light and smooth, and can it be any better that all of these products are natural? I think not.





This Swatch on top is of the lip tint layered, as I stated you could do above to achieve that 
really red look. On the bottom is of the product applied lightly and swipped only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment