MENU

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Swatches & Review!


Hello Lovelies! Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, spring break was last week and I really didn't feel like doing much of anything. This week was back to the old grind, and today was Saturday so I thought I should put up a new post. Because of all of the bloggers and YouTubers in the beauty world were raving about these blushes, I thought I would give them  go. I went to sephora and fell in Love! These are everything and more of what you hear and read about. The pigment is fantastic, and so is the saying power. The swatches that you see below I kept on my arm all night, slept with them on my arm.. and when I woke up they weren't as bright but still, they stayed on all night! That's pretty nice, considering that I am a wild sleeper!
So supposedly the founder of Tarte Cosmetics went on a trip to the amazon, and found at the bottom of the Amazon river a "groundbreaking" new clay that is supposed to make dry skin more moisturized and oily skin less oily. Interesting, I think... do I think that it lives up to it's claim? Well, I have fairly normal skin.. (not to oily, and not to dry.. though more dry) so I am not the best judge for saying if this works or not. I found that it doesn't break me out, I tested it for two weeks and nothing. I really like these and would recommend them!






GORGEOUS COLOR! DO YOU SEE THE GOLD FLECKS?!?! *DIES*

\

Top: Amused
Bottom: Blushing Bride


Top: Amused
Bottom: Blushing Bride

2 comments: