MENU

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chanel Nail Polish in Black Pearl


Hello Everybody! Long time no see, huh? Well I got my camera back!! Nothing was wrong but the flash bulb just blew out. And I painted my nails last night and thought, well you have your camera back, and you just got this nail polish... why not do a blog post on it? Let me just say it was a big accomplishment for me to paint both my hands because absolutely everyone makes fun of me for only painting one hand, so I think my friend has rubbed off on me and I have lately been painting both hands :)
Anyway, I went to the Chanel counter in Dillards and the nail polish beckoned me from the rack! I really like the formula, and It should have a mighty fine formula for being 25$! I like the color, it is a lot more green based than it appears in the bottle, and it reminds me very much so of a mermaid. And if a mermaid were to wear nail polish, which I am sure they do!, they would wear this color. I don't think it that special, especially since it is 25$. I think you can find colors close to this for a third of the price. I am glad I bought it though.
Stay tuned for a Valentines Day look coming up today!







No comments:

Post a Comment