MENU

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Highland Honey.... Met me at the Faerie Glen ♛

So my lovelies I recently went to make to pick up some stuff from the new Tartans tale collection ( Loved the theme!!) and So I went and only picked up four things. When I went home I ran into my Makeup Room and Tried on My highland Honey blush, and Faerie Glen Lipstick. I thought Highland honey wouldn't look that good on me because I am soooo fair but I showed up great, and is a perfect peach color for me :) Faerie glen is nice too, but since I have really pigmented lips it didn't show up as well as I had hoped :( But the name is still worth the purchase! I have loved faeries since I was pretty much born! And just Thought I would throw it out that I am wearing sunscreen in this picture which is why it makes me look lighter than my neck :)

Products used:

FACE:
Urban Decay perfection primer
FRESH Twilight Face Glow
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer In Porcelain
MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation in #15
MAC Select sheer loose powder in NW5

CHEEKS:
MAC Moonriver To Highlight
MAC My Highland Honey

EYES:
MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow
PH Organic wear Mascara
MAC Fascinating Eye Khol

LIPS:
MAC Faerie Glen


***** Also can any of you suggest me mineral/ Indie companies like Fyrinnae? I have tried Fyrinnae and Suds n Sass. Thanks!! Hope all is well with everyone!*******

3 comments:

  1. Medusa's Makeup and Face Front Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooow I LOVE your cheeks! Holy sheet! Friggin amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thannnnkkkssss!! haha, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete