MENU

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello and pigments!!


Hello!! This is my firs treal post, and I just
wanted to start out by showing you my collections of all sorts of things. I chose pigments first (obviously), and I will be showing swatches and reviews for my all my makeup Thus far. So just a little insight into what you can expect from this Blog : I will do Hauls, Swatches of makeup, Reviews ( makeup, body, books, ect.), Cooking how to's, Fashion advice, and a bunch of other stuff floating around my head :) without further ado Here are all my MAC Pigments!!



Blonde's Gold is a pretty straight forward color. It is a warm golden color, like that of a blonde. I seemed to have liked this one better dry because it looks virtually the same as it was wet. Not a must have it is very dupable.


Reflects Duo Purple is a Glitter that quite frankly looks nothing like Purple! To me it looks like a darker blue with purple flect's in it. It is totally different applied wet then dry. It is BEAUTIFUL, and brilliant wet!!


Mutiny is a pale enchanting sky blue. I don't know what else to say, It is beautiful!! I always think of it as a cinderella blue. It's formula is smooth and flawless! Although this is limited Edition, if you ever find this get it!!


Lark About is a very complex color, and is very VERY unique. In the jar it looks like an super duper light purple with a hint of blue. When applied dry it is semi true to the jar color, but when you foil it, it turns a stunning periwinkle color with a hint of purple. Odd but brilliant!


Gilded Green is a green like the color of grass. Nothing special. It is as if you took the color of a four leaf clover and poured milk into it. It is a milkier green I guess.


Smoke Signal is a very very smokey noir purple. I love this color dry it makes a great substitute for black if you wanted to opt for something less harsh. This is my only Matte pigment, and if i didn't love the smokey plum color i would not be a fan. After you add water it waters it down, but when I removed it it stained my hand a strawberry color. If you are a fan of matte finished pigments get it, if you can.


Reflects Blackened Red is a really nice eggplant glittery color. It is a glitter, and for some reason my camera wouldn't focus on this color at all! I am guessing that is my cameras way of saying it is very sparkly, so sparkly that Me your beloved camera wasn't good enough to capture its luster! Great glitter though!


Melon pigment is a really cool color! It is a bronzy, golden orange color. You can really see the golden undertones in this picture, but It is truly amazing in real life. I find it somewhat chunky if you apply it wet, but it is a nice color and worth it, It you have blue eyes like me, it is a must!!


Cocomotion is last but not least! This is a tiki golden brown color if that makes any sense? I love this one more than blonde's gold because it is more brown based, rather than gold. It is a favorite of my pigments, too bad i spilled half of it on my Bathroom floor :(


Hope you enjoyed and have a great day my Jellies and Jams!! ( Brownie points for originality)

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment